Sunday, August 10, 2008

Imperceptible Growth

In case you're wondering why I haven't updated the blog lately...no news is good news! Pregnancy so far is very uneventful (very good news indeed! Although sometimes I look down there and ask 'Are you still there? Ganbatte!')--I don't feel pregnant, and my belly hasn't grown that much yet even though I'm into the 4th month already...BUT, I see some growth in my belly, growth that I've decided to share with my beloved family (see below)!
Since I was posing in my bathing suit, I decided to pose in wonderful maternity clothes that Mom bought for me and sent from Hawaii. She sent 2 maternity pants and about 5 shirts. Here I am posing in my favorite of the bunch! Thanks, Mom! They are very comfortable :)
In between working 6 days a week, I always find time to sleep more, eat my grill cheese sandwiches with pepperoni slices, and spend some relaxing time with Jun! Love you all! Hope all is going well!

2 comments:

Cyona said...

Vickie! You're so darn cute! I'm so happy that your pregnancy is going well! lol. And you're totally not showing! My stomach is still bigger than yours, even though you're carrying another human being inside of yours.. ^_^

I can't believe you're in your 4th month already!!!

Dad said...

Thanks for sharing, Vickie. Looks like you're coming along. I must be carrying a baby too because my stomach is bigger than yours. Equal opportunity - guys are having babies now too. Take care. We pray for you and baby every day.