Friday, October 3, 2008

It's a Boy!

Hi Everyone! Here are the stats from our 5th month Ultrasound we had today!

Due Date: Still Valentines's Day (Feb 14th)

Mom's Tummy: Starting to grow rapidly every day! I've gained 10 lbs so far!










Baby's stats: A Healthy Boy (see ultrasound pictures below). He's the size of a banana and weighs more than a can of soda (14 oz). Foot size is 3 cm.


































































6 comments:

Dad said...

Thanks for the pictures of your son, Vickie! Congratulations to you and Jun! In the 3rd picture, I can actually see him smiling! Look closely...

Cyona said...

Vickie!!! Congratulations!!!!!! The baby looks so good and healthy!!! Wow, you're carring him inside of you? That's so AWESOME!!!

lol. hehe. So I've been wrong THREE times for my sisters. Every time I say, "It's going to be a boy," or "It's going to be a girl," I'm WRONG! lol. ^_^

I'm going to call you this sunday for your b-day! I can't wait to talk to you!!

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

Yay! What a beautiful, sweet boy! Can't wait to meet him. You are looking so great, Vickie! Congratulations Vickie and Jun!! We love you!

LizYonashiro said...

Wow! Your sON!! You're going to be a mommy!!!!! I'm so ecstatically happy for you and Jun. You still look tiNY for being pregnant five mo! I guess I'll see for myself tomorrow, but I'm sure the pictures are true to size.......... yay. Congratulations, love you!

Mom said...

Vickie and Jun, (Mommy and Daddy)

Congratulations!!! He looks so sweet... I am so happy for you two. Vickie you look great! So tiny. Enjoy the quiet now...life will never be the same. Also, get lots of sleep now. A miracle in progress!

Shinobu said...

Vickie! I'm so happy for you!! Thanks so much for the link~ ☆ I'm so glad to be in touch again~